Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I was checking out the lotto crusher and didn't finish

Customer Question

i was checking out the lotto crusher and didn't finish orderimg and my computer shut down. so i didn't get anythingwhen i rebooted it
JA: You'd be surprised how many people have questions about rebooting. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Have you tried to troubleshoot?
Customer: i was notifiedyhat i was charged $197.00 and on checking i got a phone #for getting a refund and upon calling i got this website. i don't want the system
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: im
JA: Huh?
Customer: not interested in the system and want a refund
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 6 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing justanswer.com

.

This is JustAnswer.com, and is not the same website that you made the purchase with.

.

Just so that you know.

.

.

That said, I am computer/internet expert and can help you navigate and request your refund, to the proper people/company/entity.

But can not directly refund any money.