Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.

Every time I try to type the word corner it this word

Customer Question

Every time I try to type the word corner it this word document it comes in as comer I am using windows 10
The site under review is the existing Burlington Coat Factory building located at the North East Cor I-35E Frontage Road and San Jacinto Boulevard at the northwest corner of Bellfort Avenue and Fondren Road. The facility anchors the Fondren Southwest Village shopping center, the existing store measures 32,948 square feet in total size. The expansion of the store would be an additional 12,363 for a new total size of 45,311 total square feet.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 4 months ago.

Hello Terence, and thank you for choosing

Please allow 1 to 2o minutes to review your question, and reply back.

Please Stand-By

what you are actually seeing, is the fact that the resolution on your screen is TOO LOW to distinguish the letters from each other.

The font letter spacing is too close, and or the font itself was poorly written.

The letters them self look just looks like an "m" instaed of an "rn" ("r" and "n" together).

If you copy and paste this word in a different font.....the letters would look correct.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the trouble is this is the font the company uses and it is one of the most popular fonts used

well, make your resolution smaller.....and it will throw more space between your letters.

its like ZOOMING in on the content.......smaller resolution makes everythign bigger on the screen....which in turn forces more space between the letters

The only other thing i can think of, is to find a font extremely similar, that looks better in the RN lower case combination.