Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Video Editor expert. Can you join these two parts into one

Customer Question

Video Editor expert.
Can you join these two parts into one video, at about the moment shown in the photo, such that it looks like one video, with the join/transition NOT detectable? (if there is no way you can get part2 to workout, I've provided a part2b, but I would really prefer part2) You can drop it in the same folder.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 4 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and do it on your system ? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Relist: Other.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.