Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience

Ca nt access my account my code is yqkwx csa6q 96k4p 2tdud :

Customer Question

ca nt access my account my code is yqkwx csa6q 96k4p 2tdud
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: no
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: you are sending me a email to access my account but I am not receiving
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: ive had problems the last few days but everything is back on line bar Kaspersky account
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Are you sure that the email that was sent you directing you to access your account wasn't a 'phishing' scam email, telling you to enter valuable information into a web page (that turns out not to be associated at all with Kaspersky... ) ? I hope not, but it's something to check on.

What problem do you have with your Kaspersky account?

And what happened that brought on the problems including w/the Kaspersky account, and what problems were they?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm checking all my contacis because my computer crashed the only one I cant acess is kaspersky

Is Kaspersky software running currently on your computer?

If not, try to start it.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
how do I do that

What computer type do you have, Windows PC, or Apple computer?

On a Windows computer, depending on the version (not in Windows 8 or 8.1) you would click on the Start button, go to the Programs folder, then to the Kaspersky folder, and from there to the link to start the Kaspersky program.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
thank you I will try that

I would expect, if the computer crash damaged Kaspersky software, you are likely to get an error message.

Just a fair warning. If you do, please note the error message and any code that goes with it.