Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I've loaded Windows 7 ultimate over my windows 7 premium I

Customer Question

I've loaded Windows 7 ultimate over my windows 7 premium I should have loaded Windows Premium now I don't have a registration key for Windows 7 ultimate and I want to format the whole system if that's possible I've got a Toshiba Satellite c650d
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Toshiba c 650 D satellite laptop it was running Windows 7 premium home
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I received this laptop second hand it was not running too well I received no disc with the laptop so I decided to download Windows 7 iso file to reboot the system but I got the wrong Windows 7 I got ultimate I should have got premium home so now I have no registration key for the ultimate but as you know registration key for the premium is it on the bottom of my laptop can I fix this problem and put Windows 7 premium home back on my laptop
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, you may have to buy the key for ultimate........

Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Or download the correct ISO somewhere else, and use your own valid key.