Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

SOMEHOW MY AOL BOWSER STARTED SPEAKING SPANISH. HOW DO I

Customer Question

SOMEHOW MY AOL BOWSER STARTED SPEAKING SPANISH. HOW DO I REVERSE THIS?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: I AM STILL IN THE ORIGINAL SESSION WHEN IT HAPPENED
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I TRIED TO USE AOL KW: LATINO --- BUT IT DIDN'T WORK.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

1. Sign in to AOL Desktop with the Username for which you wish to set the language preference.

2. On the AOL toolbar, click the Settings icon.

3. On the Index tab, click the Language Preference link.

4. Choose the Experience AOL in English or AOL en Espanol con AOL Latino option by clicking it.

5. Click Save.

6. Click X to close all open windows.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N