For Online Computer Support, Ask a Computer Technician
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
1. Sign in to AOL Desktop with the Username for which you wish to set the language preference.
2. On the AOL toolbar, click the Settings icon.
3. On the Index tab, click the Language Preference link.
4. Choose the Experience AOL in English or AOL en Espanol con AOL Latino option by clicking it.
5. Click Save.
6. Click X to close all open windows.
If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N