Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had pandora paying on a monthly basis, now i want to pay

Customer Question

i had pandora paying on a monthly basis, now i want to pay for the year but i don't know how to do it, i tried to cancel my subscribsion and i think i did that so i could go back in and pay for the year, but i think i wasted 4.99. i just can't get it to where i can pay for the year. please help me if you can i at my witt's end, thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  comp_audio replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will try to assist you today with your question regarding changing from a monthly subscription to a yearly one with Pandora.

Please tell me with whom did you purchase your Pandora monthly subscription through? Pandora Website, Paypal, iTunes, Google Play, Amazon or Roku?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i have it on my credit card that just in took a total of 88$ from my account you did not help me i was not satisfied with what you did for me an according to you if i was not satisfied i got my total refund, well i not satisfied, and i want my money back NOW, PLEASE. THANK YOU MRS. JACKIE McDole at***** East Liverpool, Ohio 43920. if you have a comment please send it to***@******.***. you people kept sending me to get another pass word that didn'lt work, my cell phone number would not be accepted too, so i want my money back.