Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How can I get my wife's Facebook password with out her know

Customer Question

Hi how can I get my wife's Facebook password ***** out her know because I know she is cheating on me because she blocked me so is there any way u can help me get her password
JA: A Facebook question, huh? Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with will know just what to do, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one. Have you tried to troubleshoot?
Customer: I just want to get my wife's Facebook password ***** I can have the proof that she is cheating on me
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I just hope they can help me get her Facebook password
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome.

It's not exactly legal to hack into someone else's account, even if it's your wife.

That doesn't mean I can't help you scope out your computer for traces of what you're looking for.

May I start a remote session so we can have a look at that now?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,