Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

I am sorry this is so ! I received an email from Google

Customer Question

I am sorry this is so long!
I received an email from Google today saying I have Major spam problems on my website http://www.modelhorses.info/ and that they are removing my website from their search results.
I am an affiliate marketer, and my website is a very targeted niche website arranged to help my customers find the horse items and information they are searching for. Many of my customers have thanked me for the help my site has provided.
I am a 69 year old retired woman, who depends on the small income I receive from my website. I realize that the service my model horses website provides does not fit Google's algorithms.in some respects. However, I do supply my customers with item specific searches, as well as information on stores that carry model horse items, including horse collectibles, horse figurines, and horse gifts. I update my front page, as well as my category search pages with new and seasonal horse items.
The two largest stores I am affiliated with a
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

Hi there,

Could you please forward me the email so I can check if it is genuine?

Forward it to***@******.***

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have not received an answer from anyone there, and I do not wish to proceed with my question.I would like you to cancel my question and refund the $52 which was charged to my credit card.Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter!
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi Nancy,

I have not yet received the email which I asked you to forward me from Google.

If you still need assistance with this then I will need to see the email to determine if it is genuine.

It may be a hoax.

Pete.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Pete:I did email you a copy of the email from Google. I do not know why you did not receive it.I do not wish to proceed, and I do not want you to remotely connect to my website.I would like a refund for the $52 I was charged on June 6th. I have put in a request to support.Please see that I get an immediate refund.Thanks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Nothing against you - Thanks for trying! It just wasn't an appropriate question for you guys.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

It actually is something I can assist you with; however if you still wish for a refund then you can contact customer services.

(I am a user of this site, just like you, and I have nothing to do with payments or accounts).

Best,

Pete.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** have contacted support about a refund.