Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I bought a Lenovo ultra pad with Windows 8. I had problems

Customer Question

I bought a Lenovo ultra pad with Windows 8. I had problems setting up my email and user accounts and ended up with 2 accounts on the same lap top with 2 passwords. Can you help me sort this out so I have just one account, one email set up and one password ***** for admin purposes
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 6 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not sure what do you want to connect to?

Your computer to fix the issue of multiple accounts.

or if you don't want that, then i can instruct.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am not on the Lenovo at the moment. That is in another location.

Okay. All you have to do to remove the second account is to go to Settings -> Accounts -> Family & Other Users, from under the Other Users chose the account and click Remove. NOTE: You need to login with the account that you want to keep.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Looks like you are not able to help. Please close this query and arrange a refund.

I've already answered the question, here it is again: " All you have to do to remove the second account is to go to Settings -> Accounts -> Family & Other Users, from under the Other Users chose the account and click Remove. NOTE: You need to login with the account that you want to keep." And if you want to remove duplicate email accounts, you go the same place Settings -> Accounts -> choose Email & App Accounts, select the account you want to remove and choose Remove.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorrythis answer didn't work. I have run out of time (been on for an hour). Please close this query and arrange the refund. I will try elsewhere.

First you stated that it was at another location, now you're saying that the answer didn't work. You can request a refund by emailing***@******.*** - If the answer isn't working, you have to tell me and be exact "where and what" you did and "what you couldn't find". I'll be more precise with the steps.