Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have been struggling with windows update not downloading.

Customer Question

I have been struggling with windows update not downloading. Tried Rollback RX, and many other procedures.... impossible.. Window 10 won't download either...
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
seems that my mastercard is not going through, can I cancel ? Was OK with remote assistance, but not with a year subscription

You may cancel.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.