Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician

My iphone is disabled I need to know my magic tel no. in

Customer Question

my iphone is disabled I need to know my magic tel no. my name is***** in Boca Raton, Florida please help
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need the magic jack phone number as my I phone is disabled my I phone No.561(###) ###-####
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 4 months ago.

What is the apple id email connected to the iPhone?