Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Just downloaded to windows 10 and the computer is so messed

Customer Question

Just downloaded to windows 10 and the computer is so messed up.
I am unable to rename a photo file.. As i type in the new name the computer goes somewhere else.
we cannot scroll down list of documents because the comptuer keeps going back to the top after scrolling down a ways.
cannot print a document - does not recognize my printer though it is the named one.
This is just a start. I hate Windows 10!!!!!
I would switch back, but I think the geek folks in the store do not know what they are doing. I hope you do. I am very leery.
I have an ASUS laptop
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

If you would like to restore the computer to Windows 7, follow the instructions below.

Please click Start button, select Settings. In Settings window, select Update & Security. Then, select Go back to Windows 7/Windows 8.1. Follow the on screen instructions.

For more information, check the link below.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/how-downgrade-windows-10-windows-8-1-7-1513612.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N