Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I do not want Windows 10 How do I eliminate the prompt that

Customer Question

I do not want Windows 10 How do I eliminate the prompt that offers this? There have been several false starts
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Hi!

You can download a standalone program called "Never10" which will stop the alerts.

Click here: https://www.grc.com/never10.htm

Scroll down to Download Now and click on the button. The program will automatically start to download then run the installation. Open the program and select the option for "Disable Win 10 Upgrade" button and it will stop the alerts on your computer.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.