Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

Picture on monitor is upside-down. Have HP W2071d monitor

Customer Question

Picture on monitor is upside-down. Have HP W2071d monitor and Logitech K360 keyboard.
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: HP Envy 700. No problems before. My cat laid on the keyboard last nite, may have pushed multiple keys.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The screen image is upside down. I turned it upside down so I can use it with you right now.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

In order to fix this problem, press the three following keys at the same time: CTRL, ALT, and the UP ARROW KEY.

If that didn't fix it, press the three following keys instead: CTRL, ALT , and the DOWN ARROW KEY.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. cntl + alt + up arrow fixed it. I am sure my cat did it when he laid down across my keyboard. Thanks again.

You are super welcome.

Thank you for your time, the chance to work with you, and for the update.

I am a member of all computer, networking, and cell phone categories. If you ever need anything else, please let me know.

I'm online most hours of the day and only a brief time away.

-Jason

Please, do not forget to rate my help in this page.

You have not submitted your rating. May I ask if there is something else that I can help you with? If that is all for today, please don't forget to submit the rating. Thank you kindly.