Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I'm trying to get a phone that I can call the Ukraine on and

Customer Question

I'm trying to get a phone that I can call the Ukraine on and my Walmart carries straighttalk phones what phone do I need to buy and how do I get it to phone the ukraine
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
did you get my msg about calling the Ukraine?
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hi!

Any phone from the Straight Talk lineup will call the Ukraine but the Ukraine is not part of their unlimited international calling plan so you would be paying per minute to call.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.