Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

Im am looking to reset my uTorrent Usernaem and Password. :

Customer Question

Good Evening.
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: Im am looking to reset my uTorrent Usernaem and Password.
JA: Need to reset a password, huh? Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Have you tried to troubleshoot?
Customer: and I not sure where onn the applicatiosn, where the login session will nbe able to be accessed.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I Have a Utorrent account thay I made a year fee on. Its was the uTorrent Pro verson. I have since damaged my PS and now and need my detaild for uTorrent in order to anlock the filtering and the added featrues.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Its a very simple changed.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Good Evening. However far are they ?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Can you log in as the

admin

user and leave the password ***** blank? that might work. And if it does, you can change your username and password ***** there.

Also, your username and password ***** be in, or controlled by, the

utserver.conf

file, if you have it installed on a Linux system at least. A similar name if installed on other OSs, I suggest.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry for the selay, Was on another screen.
I have purchaces the subscription for a 12 month period. I have uodata the torrent client and now an can even find the Ligin url link. Remebr that I umgraded the progrma beofre I tryied to install.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Is it possible for you to explain where I can locate the login platform form, for the interface on Utorrent ?

Is the login link a URL, or is it a location on your computer (whatever your computer OS type is) ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Lol,
I have he same adear. The original previous version was writen over with the new'er versonl

What version?

And on what computer platform?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks, ***** *****

Is the URL this, possibly?:

https://remote.utorrent.com/