Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience

How did you know about the "Bondo Bob" which is

Customer Question

How did you know about the "Customer" which is what they used to call my husband. He has NEVER TOUCHED THIS COMPUTER
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Where did you see a reference to 'Customer' ? where did it appear? or, In what context?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It just popped up saying something like Hey Customer I am working on your answer. I have never used your site before so I am not very familiar but my husband has been dead for over 5 years and that is what they used to call him so this has got me so freaked out because the question I actually asked was regarding the fact I just found out his mother died 4 years ago and I think a relative did something devious and illegal and tried to keep this info from me.

I think you registered as a user by that name.

See this image of your question page?: