Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Trying to change credit card. when i edit out the old card,

Customer Question

trying to change credit card. when i edit out the old card, there are no instructions on entering ne one.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when i remove old credit card, there are no instructions on how to enter ythe new one.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It depends upon where you are editing out an old card's information. Please use Reply, and explain the context just a little more, so that I can offer you a good explanation and a useful answer. Thanks.