Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Skype says my father is offline when ge's connected to the

Customer Question

skype says my father is offline when ge's connected to the internet
JA: The tech wizards we work with can certainly get to the bottom of any Skype issue, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Have you tried to troubleshoot?
Customer: yes. it seems that no one has gotten a useful answer
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: As
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no/ it's a very simple problem we're both connected to internet, but he appears as offline to me and i appear offline to him. why in the world would that happen?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
forget it. you guys are impossible. I already gave my visa infor once, but have not been able to have any sense-making converstaion with you. i hope you have not charged my visa
Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.