Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Need to reup my MJ NEED HELP how please : ok : no what else

Customer Question

need to reup my MJ NEED HELP how please
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ok
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no what else would need to know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 6 months ago.

go to www.magicjack.com

sign in with your phone number and password

click on my account and then

my subscriptions

You should be able to renew from there.

If you have problems please specify exactly what problem you ran into at what point and i will get you a specific answer on how to fix it.