Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I want to renew my plan year but i foregot how to do that :

Customer Question

I want to renew my plan for five year but i foregot how to do that
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: it only expire last week but it only just block me from going into my account because i foreget how to go about it
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: no but i was inly notified that payent wes due my lasy contraact was for five years
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i was in contact with customer service today and they told me to go to my account but i had no entrance
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: it was my son that set this up for me so i dont know what pass word or how he used his name this was a long while back so he said he foreget what he did used
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think that you might need to contact the billing department, depending upon what company provides the service in question. They generally are quite willing to accept payment offered and renew service.

For more specific instructions, please Reply and tell me what company or service you wish to renew. Thanks.