Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Please help me!! I downloaded Windows 10 from Windows 7 a

Customer Question

Please help me!! I downloaded Windows 10 from Windows 7 a few weeks ago. It is a nightmare..I tried to do the Recovery of Earlier Windows program and made it worse. Now my laptop is very slow, I can't even get an e-mail to compose properly. Is it futile to try to recover Windows 7? Laptop Windows Satellite, bought in 2012. Windows 7 came in Unit Microsoft kept me on the phone for 1.5 hours then told me they could do nothing, you had to help me!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issuen Fist try the steps below in order to roll back to windows 7 :

1-First open the Windows Start menu by clicking on the icon in the bottom left of the screen. Select Settings from the menu. :

2-Now you’ll see on option for Update & Security. Click it. :

3-On the next page you’ll find a list of options on the left, one of which is Recovery. Click this and the main pane will display a variety of choices. The one you want is ‘Go back to Windows 7’

4-You’ll now be presented with a screen asking you why you’re downgrading. Essentially, it's a tool so Microsoft can gauge the user experience with Windows 10. Click Next when you’re done.

5-Windows will now roll back your system to how it was before Windows 10 was installed.

You can also watch this tutorial video :

If you need further help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help.

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 4 months ago.

Has everything worked out please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 4 months ago.

Do you still need help please?