Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Grandson downloaded games now entire screen when opened

Customer Question

Grandson downloaded games now entire screen when opened shows little "zip folders?"
How do I remove those pictures off the screen? Thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Hi there Florence. My name is***** there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. Would you consider allowing me to remotely connect to your computer to fix this for you?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Thank you. Let's get started with the remote session. Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=92aa50eb-2c0b-4cf1-a835-070328bc4806

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

Please let me know if you have any problems.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
when clicked unable to display page shows
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for letting me know that. Give me just a moment please to see what the problem is on our end.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=50faeae4-1076-415e-bf16-5611c2065c89

Please try this link.

Thank you. Let's get started with the remote session. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=92aa50eb-2c0b-4cf1-a835-070328bc4806On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the left corner.)I'll then be connected.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Florence I will need to go offline in a few minutes. I believe that if we can get connected it will only take a few minutes to fix this. Are you having any trouble?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry Florence but I have a meeting to attend. I will return later today. Please let me know what time zone you are located in and what woudl be a good tiem to try to connect with you. Thank you!

Alison