Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am beginning to think that there is NO answere to my

Customer Question

i am beginning to think that there is NO answere to my problem. it is my windows live email. it worked for years and i have been trying for a month to get it restored to it its workable whatever. I was working with a technician with microsoft. If you cannot help with windows live mail just let me know so i don't waste my money. i have already paid tooooo much. My name is ***** ***** i know very little about the computer other than the basis
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Hi Nancy. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue as I will need to you ask for personal information such as your email address and possibly your account name and password ***** you know it. We are not allowed to exchange personal information on the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site. For this reason, I have offered the Premium Service of a phone call This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here. Our services are 100% guaranteed and you may request a refund if I am unable to help you with your problem.