Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I own a web site: Lindsey Skin Care Supply Company Need to

Customer Question

I own a web site: Lindsey Skin Care Supply CompanyNeed to be able to get into this site to up date prices. etc.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi Larry. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. Please give me just a moment to check into this for you.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

It appears that your domain is hosted by GoDaddy ( You should have received several emails from them when your website was setup with your account id and password ***** and you were probably asked to change the initial password. Do you have this information written down somewhere? If so, you shoudl be able to login and access your Control Panel for the account with that information.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

If you'd like, I can offer the PREMIUM SERVICE of a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION. This will allow me to connect remotely and work on the problem while you watch. I can help you with locating and or resetting your GoDaddy login information adn I can walk you through the process of updating and changing things on the website. I will go slowly soyou can take notes for future reference. This is completely optional. If you do not choose to take this service, I will walk you through a solution step by step here.