Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

HP has done something to my computer and I can not get back

Customer Question

HP has done something to my computer and I can not get back into facebook I love facebook don't want HP I don't know why it showed up I went through rebooting a few days ago and reinstalled windows 10 and mcafee I don't want to go through this again I want my FB
JA: A Facebook question, huh? Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with will know just what to do, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: how do I get rid of HP from trying to interfere
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please exactly what happens when you try to get into facebook?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,