Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Dear Google : Have been trying to set up a new credit card

Customer Question

Dear Google : Have been trying to set up a new credit card for my account because my previous card was HACKED, Reported to Visa, and Replaced with a new card ending in ....5202. I have followed your instructions to set up a "new" payment method. For me, this "new" payment method is a new VISA CARD. A page opens with blanks to be filled :
Card number : ....5202
Expiration date. : mm / yr
CVC : B. nnn
Street Address : 250 Millstone Pkwy
WOODSTOCK, GA. 30188
So far, I have filled in the Blanks three times, and three times, when attempting to VERIFY that the "new" Visa Card number has been recorded correctly by Google , the page with Blanks reappears with empty boxes.
TO HELP ME GET THIS CARD REGISTERED TO MY BILLING ACCT FOR GOOGLE DRIVE
( 1TB STORAGE ) b e f o r e the 7- day grace period is up I B E G You to call me at
( 423 )(###) ###-####ASAP TO set Up the New VISA Card ending with ....5202.
I give up !! I am afraid that I WILL LOSE DOCUMENTS AND PHOTOS STORED ON GOOGLE DRIVE.
I do not want the mobile "Wallet" app or anything else....P L E A S E JUST HELP ME GET THE CARD SET UP UNTIL THE NEXT TIME I GET HACKED !
THANK YOU. ***** : PLEASE CALL ( 678 ).(###) ###-####
Ralph
PS. Until now, I have had no problems using Google and would prefer not to start now ! :)
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with payment upgrade method.

Can you post the link here on which you are trying to upgrade the card payment on google account.