Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I put in my email and my password it says they are

Customer Question

when I put in my email and my password ***** says they are wrong and I'm sent a new conformation code and the next time I want to sign in it says it is wrong again even though I use the latest conformation code I am so confused no mater what I do it is wrong I need to have a code that is saved so I don't have to keep putting it in they even said that my home phone number and my cell phone number were incorrect they are the right numbers
JA: A password ***** huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no just that I am very confused and I really feel like I'm a real dummy besides being a senior citizen that knows nothing about computors
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Did it show you how to use the confirmation code on the page?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I can not keep having a charge for this I thought this was a free help

I'm sorry; it's not free. I'm a computer technician. Please let me know if you'd like me to fix your email issue; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no I wasn't told there would be a charge I will try to find someone local to help me thank you anyway for your trouble

I'm sorry. Local computer support would usually charge you a lot more, and you would usually have to drive to their place. I can help you here quickly right now if you'd like me to; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no thank you

You're welcome. OK, we are canceling this per your request. If you still need help with your email issue later on or with any other computer issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you,