Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Cannot access incoming emails nor send emails out. : Message

Customer Question

Cannot access incoming emails nor send emails out.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Message this morning said an error had been made and at that time there was no picture of anything and a message appeared and said to please wait and try later. I've tried all day - everything else is on now ok except the emails Sorry this took so long - I really am a good typist!!!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following details

1.Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @

2.How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome ?

3.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Ma’am please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.