Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Have a dell insprion 3521 since 9/2013. have been using

Customer Question

have a dell insprion 3521 since 9/2013. have been using remote keyboard since then, but will not work now. Also, very slow running computer. I have Norton works which says all is in order.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there Ann! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. Would you consider allowing me to connect remotely to troubleshoot this issue for you?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What am I waiting for at this point?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

There can be any number of things that can cause a computer to run slowly. You may not need more RAM or more hard drive space, or more commonly, you may need to have a "tuneup". Even if your Norton is updated and protecting you from viruses, it is common to have malware and Spyware on your pc that can slow things down. Norton can't protect from everything. Also, "junk" files build up on the system over time slowing it down. Unneeded start-up applications can also cause it to take much longer to boot than necessary. The registry may contain references to deleted programs, and may need to be cleaned. Your web browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc) may have unnecessary or even potentially harmful add-ons running. It's also possible that your hard drive may need to be defragged. I can take care of all of these issues for you and troubleshoot the wirekedd keybpard through a Secure Remote Connection.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

As soon as you have accepted the offer for the Premium Service of a Secure Remote connection a link will be generated to allow us to connect.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I accept your support through a remote connection. I am buying a one time service for 40 dollars if I am satisfied with your results. This is the policy stated on your home web page. If this is not the service, then cancell my request and credit my pay pal account.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

That is correct. Simply ignore any additional offers for service, and any offers for membership as they are all completely optional. However, Secure Remote assistance does incur an additional fee over and above the original fee as it is considered to be a PREMIUM SERVICE. I will offer to you at the lowest price that we can charge for a PREMIUM SERVICE if price is a factor.