Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Disc fell behind the tray - how do i remove the disc? : i

Customer Question

disc fell behind the tray - how do i remove the disc?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i picked the player to reach the disc; so i tilted the whole thing and the disc fell inaskew?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 4 months ago.

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hi Charles -- our chat bot categorized this as a computer issue, but your problem description appears to be regarding a portable player of some sort. Would you kindly clarify so I can make sure you're matched up with the best person to assist you? Thanks!