Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.

I just need to the payment : i need to change the card on my

Customer Question

i just need to chang the payment for aol
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i need to change the card on my aol
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 months ago.

I will type up instructions for you, please allow me a moment to type them.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 months ago.

1. Go to My Account and sign in with your master Username and password, here is the link

2. Type the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue.

3. Under Service Options, select Manage My Subscriptions.

4. On the Manage My Services & Subscriptions screen, click Change Payment Method.

5. Here, you may select a payment already on file to make changes to it or you may choose to add a new payment method.

6. When done just click save and you will be all set.

If you have trouble doing this online you can also do it on the phone by calling 1-***-***-**** (Mon-Fri: 8am-12am ET; Sat: 8am-10pm ET)

Please take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above. If you need more help you may reply at any time.