Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I need to give you my new number of my charge card to

Customer Question

I need to give you my new number of my charge card to continue my subscription but it doesn't seem to be working. What should I do or can I give you the number?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi Margaret, my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Please tell me on which account you are trying to update your card info.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Pogo sent me a notice on email that my old card number was no longer good. My account was hacked in January so my bank destroyed that card and issued me a new card with a new number. When I tried to give what I thought was my password, which I had written down, Pogo would not accept that name. So, I tried a few more passwords but they wouldn't accept any of them either. I want to keep my Pogo games account and put my new Visa card number on their response. Am I ok for the next year for Pogo games?

To update your Credit Card/Billing information:

1. Go to Pogo.com and log in with your Club Pogo screen name and password.
  2. Click on the My Account link on the upper right-hand corner of the page. For verification purposes, you will be asked to enter your password ***** again.
  3. Click on the Billing & Subscription tab on the left.
  4. In the Other Resources section, select "Edit your payment information."
  5. Locate the card in question and select the "Edit" option next to the card. You can now update your card information such as your billing address or expiration date.
    • You can likewise choose the "Add a new credit card" option.

NOTE: On the back of your card (or occasionally on the front), there is a 3 or 4 digit code called a CVV or CVS number. This is a security code used to help protect you and your card from credit fraud. For your security you cannot update this number, so if it has changed, you will need to remove the card from your Club Pogo account, and then re-add it as a new card.

In some cases we may not be able to process your pre-paid debit card as the transaction may be rejected by your card issuer. Certain pre-paid card types restrict digital or online transactions. Please check with the card issuer or try another payment method.

Removing and Re-Adding your Credit Card to your Club Pogo account:

1. Follow the above steps through step 5.
  2. Locate the card in question, and click the "X" button to remove the card from your account.
  3. You will receive a prompt to confirm or decline to delete the card account. Select "Yes- Delete Saved Account"
  4. Now select "Add a new credit card"
  5. Enter your card information and your billing address. The new CVV/CVS number will go in to the field entitled CSC (Card Security Code) under Card Information. Also ensure that the billing address matched what your credit card company has on a file.
  6. Select "Continue" in order to add your card.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top of this page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.