Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can not get into my computer. You want me to reset my

Customer Question

I can not get into my computer. You want me to reset my password ***** you will not take the info I am providing. I'm not sure if the account is in Rilda Ketchum or Kenneth Ketchum
JA: Need to reset a password, huh? Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Have you tried to troubleshoot?
Customer: What do I do?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I want to sign onto my computer but it denies me to enter. Something to do with resetting the password.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you cannot open any program on your computer? Was the password *****?

What's the model of your computer? Does it have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Is it okay to reset the computer fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,