Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Please unsubscribe me from Big Fish games. I am being

Customer Question

Please unsubscribe me from Big Fish games. I am being charged every month for using this and I haven't used it for longer than a year. My email address is: ***@******.*** Thank you
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I do not want to be a member of the Big Fish Games
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below:

https://store.bigfishgames.com/my_account/my_game_club.php

, then there, sign in your Big Fish account

, then click on the option "Cancel My Membership" and there, you can cancel now.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Note: If you are not able to sign in your Big Fish account, then use the option "Forgot your password" at the website I've provided previously in my reply above.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.