Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support

I had typed an address file on 5-31, & now I can't bring it

Customer Question

I had typed an address file on 5-31, & now I can't bring it up. My computer has been bringing up an old message.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I typed a full page of addresses, & most of the last name were "Kitchens"
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Yes, and old message from the computer came up, which made me lost what I have typed. Help. Rachel Kitchens
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi Rachel,

Was this information entered into Microsoft Word?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it was entered on Microsoft Word. But, I had not saved the info. of address that I had typed, before some crazy info. popped up - make what I typed disappear Most of the addresses were "Kitchens"! No I do not wish to pay additional money to have my typed work, put back on my computer. I can not afford to pay more. Rachel Kitchens,
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Which year of Word do you have?

Which operating system do you have?

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.