Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.

I have not receive my order until now,so i want to cancel it

Customer Question

I have not receive my order until now,so i want to cancel it because i'm getting stressed!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I ordered this IC-20 last May12 or 16 but was not able to receive it.I already contacted your co.,but they just told me to wait &gave me a tracking no. Your advertisement says that it will just take 10 days to be delivered,but i've been waiting for more than that & to think that i ordred this product monthly,i'm afraid that i will have to face same problem every month,so i better cancel it .
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Thank you,that's all.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 4 months ago.

Hello......and Just Answer does not sell IC-20.

YOu must be on the wrong website.......this is WWW.JUSTANSWER.COM and we are a Question and Answer website, with a LARGE collection of EXPERTS in just about every field there is answering HIGH level, and important questions for a nominal fee.

So.....what website did you purchase your IC-20 where you need to go to request a Cancel.