Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I keep trying to get a password reset, I send it, it says it

Customer Question

I keep trying to get a password ***** I send it, it says it sent me a link but it is not there. I know my email is working, can u help? [email protected] com
JA: A password ***** huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need the link sent to my email. It says it was sent but I have NOT received anything in my email which I know is working fine. ***@******.***
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

The MSN account you have given, is this the one the email is being sent to, or the account with the problem?