Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Why can't I access Microsoft solitaire collection : Hewlett

Customer Question

why can't I access Microsoft solitaire collection
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Hewlett Packard 8.1
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Saturday morning when we started on the computer, there was a question about installing Microsoft 10. I clicked "no" and it started restoring information. I haven't gotten solitaire to work again.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: dpm
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 6 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Just to clarify, is Solitaire Collection missing from your system now, or do you face any issues when trying to open it up?

May I set up a secure remote session to troubleshoot the issue directly now?

Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
looks like it's still there. I've gotten it to open a few times Saturday, but not since then. Yes. You can set up a secure remote session
Expert:  Barun replied 6 months ago.

Thank you; let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=728d8552-42d0-4ccc-b126-5b7108ffcf4f

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the bottom of your browser window.)

If you face any issues with downloading/opening the remote file, please be sure to reply back using the box below.