Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

No Sound on my AOL Emails : Sound worked perfectly the other

Customer Question

No Sound on my AOL Emails
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Sound worked perfectly the other day and then today no sound on any of Emails or features like story of man who recused baby fawn deer.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Can't think anything. Oh it is a MAC
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 11 months ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?