Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am unable to initialize tubesock : I run a call center

Customer Question

I am unable to initialize tubesock
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I run a call center from my home and having trouble pull up my schedule
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: and getting my chat room to pop up Is there any charge for your service
JA: I'm sorry to hear that.
Customer: My firefox keep disable java
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

So I can help you get the program running, I need to know what system you are using.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am using window 10. I did not want to sign up for a monthly service because I will not have need for it
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
are you still there
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

You dont have to sign up for a monthly service, thats optional and not mandatory.. if you did sign up, you can cancel it with a few clicks.

With that being said. When was the last time you remember you could access tubesock in windows 10?

And also, would you prefer to have me connect to your computer directly and fix the problem on screen, in person. If so we can set this up as a secure remote session and work through it.

Or, would you prefer that we continue via written support only?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I need to find another card I call you back
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

I tried to accept your request for remote support, but it said payment failed on my end.

This sometimes happens when your bank or credit card company blocks the transaction. A quick call to the bank usually clears up the block.

With that being said, I will be working till 11 pm tonight.. So youre welcome to get back to me when youre ready to continue.

Dustin S.