Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming

I have been using my Mbox 2 pro in Windows XP. It has been

Customer Question

I have been using my Mbox 2 pro in Windows XP. It has been working very well. Now, however, I must upgrade to Windows 10. Will this OS support my Mbox 2?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.

Hello Bruce,

According to their own website under the driver listings they only support up to Windows 8.1 on version so it may or may not work under Windows 10 using compatibility mode (for earlier versions). It's something you will have to experiment yourself.

Perhaps it would be a better option to upgrade to Windows 7 Pro or Ultimate since it's a better option than Windows 10.

Windows 10 is still new and has a lot of problems other than compatibility - the OS itself doesn't always work properly and running updates is a wildcard.

That's just my advice!

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you could take a moment to click on one of the green stars at the top to rate me for my time, it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.