Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

My VISA number has changed and you were unable to process

Customer Question

My VISA number has changed and you were unable to process bill.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I pay my AOL ACCOUNT with my VISA. Number has recently been changed so my account was unable to be procassed
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. is a paid support site. I can help you, by either written support, or speaking to you over the phone, or our fastest and most effective option which is a temporary screen sharing connection, that would allow me to control the screen and take you exactly where you need to go to update your payment information, and pay your bill.

Did you want to proceed with one of those paid methods of support? Thank you for your response,

Dustin S