Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have Windows 10 on my desk top HP computer. I downloaded

Customer Question

I have Windows 10 on my desk top HP computer. I downloaded the game Jewels Crush Legend which I love playing. Now I can only go to Level 35 and no further. When I get a victory and try to go to the next level (of which I understand that there are 50) - I click on the arrow to go to the next level and it won't work. I'm so frustrated. I hope this can be fixed so I can continue enjoying the game.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here, and try to fix the issue in person? We can do this via a secure remote session. If I am unsuccessful, you will be entitled to a full refund.

Or would you prefer written support only?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Connect
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

I tried to accept the request for remote support.

It said payment failure on my end, that may mean that your bank or credit card blocked the charge. A quick call usually clears that up.

Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Ive sent the offer for remote support back to you.

Once accepted, or rejected we can continue. Please respond when you can to let me know if we want to continue with this session, or close it out.

Thank you,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Nothing has been done to fix my computer. I had to commit to pay before I could ask for help, when I did then you suggested that you connect with my computer at the tune of another $39.00 (I think it was). I'm not paying for not seeing progress so if the charges come through on my credit card, I will notify my bank and what happened and stop the payments going through to you.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you. By the time you responded 4 days later I was away from work.

If you did not want to continue and wanted a refund, the link below will help you.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

With that being said, if you do want to continue and work on the issue together, youre welcome to respond and we can continue.

Dustin S