Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors

My brother-in-law recently purchased a small used notebook.

Customer Question

My brother-in-law recently purchased a small used notebook. A few days ago it automatically upgraded to Windows 10 and now requires a password ***** open. How does he get past the password ***** reset the password. The computer gives him a password ***** which is useless to him, and wants him to insert the sd card, so he can reset the password. How does he get passed the password, and/or reset it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

open or click on the link given down below to reset the windows 10 login password ***** a different computer and reset the password ***** done then you can successfully login to windows 10

Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help.
Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.