Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience

I want to cansol an order A Bracelet my name Esperanza 11305

Customer Question

I want to cansol an order A Bracelet for man my name Esperanza Garcia***** El paso Texas. 79936 the ACT's bracelet it has a cross it was mark for 55.95 but I pay 60.95 totol it's Stainly steel with a cross on the links. maybe this will help you to cansol the order do that Imy husband wants one with large links and that one is medium links, thank you so much for you trying to help me. sorry I didn't so any item #. good night.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I am sorry to say that I cannot affect that order.

I do not know what company, or website, you ordered it from.

If you do know, either contact that website or that company, at their Customer Service department, and ask there, to cancel the order, or change the order to one with larger links (depending upon exactly what you want to do.)

Or, tell me the company name, or the website name, that you ordered from. And I will tell you what the Customer Service department's phone number, or email address, or similar way of communicating with them, is.