Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Since a month ago i noticed that my windows vista update

Customer Question

since a month ago i noticed that my windows vista update says that it is up to date but the last date installed was at farther date and i tried every thing to make it do its job and failed. then windows defender did not find definitions and i tried and failed. so microsoft used (fix it) then told me that KB3024777 failed to update .i tried system restore on 5/25/2016 and put the restore point at 5/10/2016 but when it completed i noticed that the definitionon windows defender is 7/13/2006. please solve this problem and thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Have you considered using the manual offline updater? This is a tool from Microsoft that can be installed which will locate and download various updates as you choose and not through the automated process of Windows.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it seems that i made a mistake and since you changed your conditions and ask for something which i never thought about ,i do not want you to fix my comp. thank you and i expect that you take the $five only since you fixed nothing . good night
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

.