Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When you put windows 10 download I thought it was a good

Customer Question

When you put windows 10 download I thought it was a good move.DISASTER it encroded my computer and all have now is email and google.I have a disease and cant work and HAVE TO SELL my house,but I cant because you have blocked my computer without asking.I have not used the computer since dec 2015 as you know.Now I have to get my house on Gumtree and others but it wont let me because of something you have done to it.PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE HELP ME.I dont know what to do,you can see I have been trying to sign in but YOU WONT LET ME.You should not try to crush people when they are on there knees and desparate.DO THE RIGHT THING and help the little people we are your customers.I live 340 klms from any town and am 62 years old have no money and no car an no one to help me with the problem you created.You say that someone has used my computer IMPOSSIBLE ITS BEEN LOCKED UP in a shed.How can I tell what is going on when Icant see the bloody screen.CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.

Hi Al. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

How long ago was the machine upgraded to Windows 10?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
DEC 2015 THE BLACKEST DAY IN MY LIFE...................SO FAR.I TOOK IT A TECH COMPANY IN BRISBANE AND THEY SAID THAT THE WINDOWS 10 NIGHTMARE FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS HAD ONLY JUST BEGUN.DO YOU WANT THE TECH COMPANYS DETAILS?DO YOU WANT THE DETAILS OF THE COSTS AND HELL I HAVE BEEN THRU OVER YOUR INFERRIOR PRODUCTS THAT YOU INVENTED TO MAKE MONEY FROM TRUSTING AUST.WORKERS?
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.

Thank you. The details I need to know are if you are able to log in to the machine and

get to the desktop? If that is not possible please tell me what happens after you start up

the machine. Are you being told your password ***** *****?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
WHY WOULD I NEED YOU TO DO THAT? I DONT UNDERSTAND.BUT YOU SOUND CONFIDENT THAT YOU CAN FIX THE PROBLEM .PLEASETELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COMPUTER OR DONT YOU WANT TO TELL ME .IF YHOU FIX THE PROBLEM YOU CREATED AT MY COST WILL YOU TELL ME WHY IT WAS DONE AND WHAT WAS PUT ON MY COMPUTER BY A GHOST WHILE IT WAS LOCKED AWAY IN A SHED AND NO ONE REPEAT NO ONE TOUCHED IT?THATS A QUESTION.
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.

I'm not sure what happened to your computer, yet. Do you want to reset it so that you are able to use it again?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
YOU KNOW WHAT MICROSOFT HAS DONE TO MY COMPUTER AND WHY.PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO IT SO I KNOW.PLEASE BE FAIR AND RESPECT ME.YOU HAVE HAD A LOT OF BIG ISSUES WITH YOUR NEW PRODUCT WINDOWS 10.PLEASE TELL ME THE TRUTH.PLEASE TELL ME THE TRUTH.PLEASE TELL ME THE TRUTH.PLEASE COOPERATE WITH HARD WORKING AUST.WHO ARE VERY CLOSE TO THE EDGE AND ARE POWERLESS.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
PLEASE HELP ME
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.

I do not work for Microsoft but they're pushing the Windows 10 upgrade out to every user of Windows 7 and 8.1.

Windows update installs an update that sets a scheduled update date. Unless the user specifically stops it

the computer upgrades itself to Windows 10. If you've had Windows 10 since last December you are well past the

30 day period to roll back to your previous operating system. The option now is to get Windows 10 working.

That being said, please tell me what happens when you start your computer and try to log in?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I HAVE NO ONE TO HELP ME,PLEASE HELP ME BY TAKING AWAY THE BOX PUT ON MY SCREEN BY MICROSOFT .IF YOU CANT DO THIS PLEASE SAY I CANT FIX THE BOX THAT SAYS WE HAVE BLOCKED YOU FOR GODS KNOWS WHY.I AM INNOCENT AND NEED SUPPORT REGARDING THE HANDCUFFS PUT ON THERE BY MICROSOFT AND THEIR PRODUCTS,THANK YOU.
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.

What does the box say, exactly? Remember, I'm unable to look at your screen so I must

depend on your accurate description of what is shown on the screen.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
THANK YOU I DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT BYRON.BUT THANK YOU MICROSOFT FOR PUTTING SOMETHING IN PLACE TO STUFF USERS UP.THE BOX SAYS WE HAVE BLOCKED YOUR COMPUTER BECAUSE OF SOME STRANGE MATERIAL ON IT.PLEASE LISTEN.I WENT TO NEW GINEAU THE DAY AFTER I STUPIDLY THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE GOOD.I LEFT ON DEC8 2015 RETURNED FEB 2 .PLEASE FIND OUT FROM MICROHARD WHAT IS GOING ON
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.

Thank you. That's not from Microsoft. It's a virus.

Now my question is this: does the box appear before or after you log in to the computer?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
THANK YOU BYRON.AFTER.THE COMPUTER HAS NOT BEEN TURNED ON TILL YESTERDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE DEC8 2015.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
PLEASE GIVE ME MY WINDOWS 8 BACK.
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.

Thank you. It's past the 30 day period to go back to Windows 8.

Start the computer such that you are looking at the login screen (but don't try to log in yet)

While holding down the Shift key, click the Power icon in the lower right corner (far right) and

from the menu select Restart.

Release the Shift key when you see "Please wait"

When the Choose an Option page appears,

click Troubleshoot

click Reset this PC

click Keep my Files

select your user account and enter your password.

Follow the prompts to complete the reset.

Let me know the result please.

Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.

How are things going?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I AM TOO ANGRY AND VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY UPSET OVER SOMETHING I CANT FIX AND I DIDNT DO.IT IS MICROHARDS BOX.IT SAYS SO.LAST YEAR I GOT A PHONEY INVOICE PROBABLY NOT FROM MICROHARD DEMANDING MONEY.NOW THIS.SO IT WAS SOMEONE WHO WAS INTOUCH OR LISTENING TO THE CONVERSATION WITH THE MICROHARD TECH.THEIR ADDRESS IS MALAYSIA.DO YOU WANT IT?
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.

That's none of my business. I'm only concerned with whether or not you have reset the computer?

Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.

Al, have you been able to reset the computer?