Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Thank You forward. I did not want Windows 10 installed on my

Customer Question

Hi. Thank You for coming forward. I did not want Windows 10 installed on my Com. Please help me return to my original 8.1 thank You
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am very not into computers. I know little about them and want to get back to what I understand. Please understand my problem. Thank You
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: hp laptop. Was on 8.1 When I used it the next day I was in 10. Take me back please.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no idea what to say.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.